Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Students in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Students enroll in the School or a Course within the School, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in our School. Students may visit the School anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Students only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Students can refuse to supply personal identification information but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain School related activities.
How we use collected information
The School may collect and use Students’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Student personal identification information to others.
Third party websites
Student may find advertising or other content in our School that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our School. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Student, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The User may transfer personal data to the Administrator (Remote-how, Inc.) by filling in the forms on the Site:
- registration form for the Academy
- newsletter form
The data provided by the User to the Administrator as part of the above activities are stored and processed to ensure:
– necessary communication
– the proper functioning of the site
– marketing activities
Providing data is voluntary.
The Administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided during the process.
RIGHTS OF INDIVIDUAL
The individual has the following rights for:
• The right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data.
• The right to access their personal data,
o the purposes of processing;
o the categories of personal data concerned;
o the recipients or categories of recipient
• The right to rectification of personal data.
• The right to have personal data erased.
• The right to restrict processing of personal data.
• The right to receive or transmits collected personal data to another controller
• The right to object to the processing of their personal data.
• The rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Cookies can be read by the Administrator’s computer system. The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s end device and then gains access to information contained therein for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes and to ensure proper operation of the Site.
The Administrator informs the User that there is a possibility of configuring the web browser, which prevents the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. In such a situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult. The Administrator hereby indicates that the cookie files may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
The Administrator informs the User that he uses the following technologies to track
activities undertaken by the User within the Site:
• Facebook conversion pixel – to manage Facebook ads and run remarketing activities.
• Google Analytics tracking code – to analyze Website statistics.
• Google Analytics tracking code – to manage Google ads and run remarketing
• HotJar tracking code – to manage the website and improve site usability.
• Hubspot – to manage the chat on the website & collect data
• Mailchimp – to collect subscriptions
• Typeform – to collect survey answers
The use of the Site involves the transmission of queries to the server on which the Site is stored. Each query to the server is saved in the server logs. The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific persons using the Site and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.